There are many reasons why our service is better than the others. See below to explore the variety of loans we specialize in and learn how we can make it easier for you to get funded.
Truck and Heavy Equipment Funding
- Loan amount $350K to $10M
- Terms vary based on need. Max term is 25 years
- Min credit score 600
- Document needed:
- From buyer: Application
- Two years of business tax returns for all businesses owned
- Two years of personal tax returns (in some cases)
- YTD Profit and Lose
- Balance Sheet
- Debt Schedule
- Form Seller
- Two years business tax return
- YTD P&L
Accounts Receivable (AR) Funding
- 3- to 7-year term
- 620 or better credit score needed
- 3 positive trade lines (credit cards, autos, mortgages)
- A low number of inquiries in the last 6 months
- A limited number of 30-90 day derogatory marks in the last 3 years
- Verifiable income documents required
- Rates as low as 6.00%
- Loan amount: $30K to $350K
But a residence, office building, warehouse, or any other real property is never just the structure alone. It also includes several other elements, such as plumbing fixtures, carpeting, sidewalks, fencing, and many more.
If you were to purchase these assets by themselves, you could depreciate them over five, seven, or 15 years. But they are usually purchased as part of a building acquisition or development and written off over the same useful life as the rest of the building: 27.5 or 39 years.
A cost segregation study is a process that looks at each element of a property, splits them into different categories, and allows you to benefit from an accelerated depreciation timeline for some of those building components.
Retirement Account Rollover
Ready to Move Forward?
Get Started with A Few Simple Steps.
If you are ready to move forward, then book an appointment to help us understand the scope of your project. A representative will reach out to you after receiving your meeting request.